Friday, August 17, 2007

Miss V's TW Style Pork Chop Noodle Soup

All the Taiwanese idol dramas I've been watching all seems to contain MANY scenes were the characters are eating. I guess it's a reflection of the food obsessed culture of Taiwan. Anyway, all the scenes of people having noodles at noodle stands were making me starving. I decided to do my own version. I took some canned chicken stock, added some water, and bonito flakes and let that simmer as soup stock. I fried thin pork chops using the Miaokow Fry Pack. I only had soba noodles so I boil those up to al dente. At he last minute, I tossed in some greens to the soup stock. From start to finish it took only 15 minutes. It's a mighty pretty bowl of noodles if I do say so myself. You can perhaps also tell the pork was done just right with lots of juiciness and succluence.

No comments: