Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Subliminal Programming by Jimmy Buffet

My food cravings have always been impressionable to sensory cues. Last night during the stretching/cool-down portion of my work-out, my instructor played Jimmy Buffet's "Mexico" which led to an immediate need for a margarita. This margarita jonesing, of course, led to a craving for Mexican. Luckily, Playa Azul satisfied these cravings on all fronts.

We ordered a side of guacamole which was nicely grounded.
An order of Parillo de Mariscos was more than enough for two people as main course. Grilled fish, oysters, scallops, and shrimp with your chocie of two sides and endless tortillas. Unfortunately, I accidently deleted the photo of. Trust me, it's wonderful. And there was even a a mariachi bad there to play requests. Oh, did we transport to Mexico all right!

No comments: